We have given $130 Million+ best 10% Match Donation (required by law), enabling schools to apply for over $1 Billion QZAB Funds-– more than any other entity by a wide margin
IRS Requirements for the QZAB Match:
Our 10% match contribution is most relevant to the QZAB Academy (a Federal mandate) and below fair market value (IRS mandate). It consists of 2,500+ personalized online learning courses covering all the K-12 STEM+ subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, English Language Arts (ELA), Social Studies, SAT/ACT, IT, Business, Desktop and Soft Skills). All our K-12 courses are mapped to every state’s standards.
- K-8: Math, ELA (by Pearson SuccessMaker — top-rated by the U.S. Department of Education) and Digital Literacy (by the State University of New York)
- 9-12: Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies (by Pearson GradPoint– top-rated by the U.S. Department of Education)
- IT: 2,000 top-rated courses and hundreds of videos by Skillsoft (global leader) including IT certifications from basic (Office Skills) to advanced (Internet Security)
- Business, Management & Soft Skills: 180 top-rated courses and hundreds of videos by Skillsoft (global leader) including certifications in the much-in-demand Project Management
- Desktop: 500 top-rated courses and hundreds of videos by Skillsoft (global leader) including certifications in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Digital Literacy: Top-rated courses including the IC3 Certification by the State University of New York
- Test Prep: Top-rated SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT/TOEFL courses by Pearson GradPoint