QZAB MATCH CONTRIBUTION:
We (NEF) have given the most QZAB Match contribution since 1998 – exceeds $130 million. Our QZAB is the most recognized, and meet completely the 2 IRS mandates:
- The Match must be minimum 10% and must be relevant to the QZAB Academy
- “The Match must be ” at reasonable fair market value and relevant to the QZAB academy. Discounts that are ordinarily given are not acceptable”
Our 10% match contribution consists of 2,500+ personalized online learning courses covering all the K-12 STEM+ subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, English Language Arts (ELA), Social Studies, Career Tech, SAT/ACT, IT, Business, Personal/Professional Development). View our course catalog: www.qzab.org/catalog
We offer the largest library (2,500+ courses) of top-rated, web-based, world-class courses mapped to your state’s standards. All our course packages are valued at $70, far below the market price.
- K-8: Math, ELA (by Pearson SuccessMaker — top-rated by the U.S. Education Department ) and Digital Literacy by the State University of New York
- 9-12: Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies (by Pearson GradPoint– top-rated by the U.S. Education Department)
- IT & Career Tech: 1,200 top-rated courses including 100+ IT certifications and hundreds of videos from basic (CompTia) to advanced (Cyber Security)
- Business and Management: 180 top-rated courses and hundreds of short videos including certifications in Project Management
- Desktop: 500 top-rated courses including certifications in Microsoft Office and Adobe.