ONE STOP QZAB SOLUTION
The nonprofit NEF provides assistance with all aspects of QZAB from the Application to receiving funds from banks, specifically:
- Match Donation (mandated by the Law) : We have given $200 Million plus in QZAB 10% Match, enabling 262 School Districts, State of New Jersey and Puerto Rico to apply for $2.0 Billion plus in QZAB funds–– more than any other entity by a wide margin
- QZAB STEM+ Academy (mandated by the Law): We have helped more students receive world-class STEM+ education via the best QZAB STEM+ Academy by the State University of New York (SUNY) than all other entities put together – a student advances a grade level in 20-30 learning hours!
- Application to your state education department and follow up
- Planning Guide to help determine your QZAB fund needs
- Energy Audit
- Financial Advisor
- Bond Counsel
- Expert Guidance and advice
The National Education Foundation (NEF), the national non-profit leader in QZAB and STEM, believes that QZAB is a very flexible funding program, and when used properly, it can make a significant difference in the lives of the students of the disadvantaged schools. Our Mission: Help you get QZAB funds at zero interest, and more-importantly help “prepare your students better for college and workforce,” as mandated by the Law
Most school districts experience difficulty in issuing QZABs because of three major reasons:
- Lack of familiarity with the mechanism of QZAB.
- Difficulty in finding a qualified 10% private business/nonprofit partner.
- Difficulty in finding a match partner capable of setting up the required QZAB Academy.
To overcome the above problems and to help school districts to issue QZABs with ease and minimum effort and delay, NEF has created a one stop solution.
Once the school district requests NEF assistance in issuing the QZAB, NEF send a team of QZAB experts (a QZAB specialist, qualified matching grant donation specialist, qualified QZAB academy expert, qualified financial advisor and a qualified Bond Issuer) to the school district to help the superintendent and the business manager with the QZAB application, 10% match and the QZAB issue by a “Qualified Issuer” (bank, insurance company etc.).
To enquire about the One Stop Solution, please contact:
Dr. Appu Kuttan, Chairman
National Education Foundation CyberLearning (www.cyberlearning.org)