Click on the Map below to see QZAB Allocations and Match Donations ($ Millions) for Your State.
- Our Donation (mandated by the Law) : We have given $107 Million plus in QZAB 10% Match, enabling 252 School Districts, State of New Jersey and Puerto Rico to apply for $1 Billion plus in QZAB funds-- more than any other entity by a wide margin
- Our QZAB STEM+ Academy (mandated by the Law): We have helped more students receive world-class STEM+ education via the best QZAB STEM+ Academy by the State University of New York than all other entities put together – a student advances a grade level in 20-30 hours!
- Our Mission: Help you get QZAB funds for renovation, energy, technology at zero interest and more-importantly help “prepare your students better for college and workforce,” as mandated by the Law
- Contact us and we can help you get the funds and the Academy you need—A One Stop QZAB Solution
- Assistance with Bond Issue: For school districts planning a bond issue in the next 18 months, we will provide assistance to gain public approval. Contact NEF Resident Supt. Dr. Art Stellar at 828-764-1785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is QZAB? It is a Federal zero interest (up to 24 years) program
QZAB Eligibility: 35% or more students on Free/Reduced Lunch
Amount: You can apply for $1 to $30 million or more
Use of QZAB Funds: Renovation, Energy, Technology, Equipment, Curriculum (STEM academies), Teacher Training,.
QZAB Federal Law mandates: 1) 10% match donation at reasonable fair market value. Discounts that are ordinarily given, are not acceptable; 2) QZAB academy that “prepares students better for college and workforce.” Be sure you comply with these to avoid problems with IRS audit.
Our Assistance: As the national leader in bridging the academic and job skills divides in the nation’s schools, at the request of the U.S. Education Dept. and members of Congress, we have agreed to provide any QZAB-eligible school district/school the 10% match donation and a world-class QZAB STEM+ academy in partnership with the State University of NY and/ or a university/college near you.
QZAB Academy Performance: Our QZAB academy, including top-rated (by the US Education Dept.) Individualized online courses, mentoring and motivational rewards and stipends for students, teachers and parents, is capable of advancing a student one grade level in a subject such as math or reading in 20-30 learning hours with NO FUNDS from your budget. See www.cyberlearning.org/academies
Total QZAB Solution: We can help structure your QZAB grant for $1 million to $30 million at no cost to you.
Total NEF Matching Grant Amount: $100 million; First-come-First served
Deadline: March 31, 2015, first-come, first-serve basis
Why is QZAB a Good Deal for School Districts?
QZAB saves you 50%. We can help make the zero-interest QZAB loan into a QZAB grant. Wouldn’t you like to receive a $1 million to $30 million grant? Apply for QZAB grant
Dr. Appu Kuttan
Chairman, National Education Foundation (NEF)